What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, company)
How do we collect your data?
- Sign up to our email newsletter or submit a form via the contact us page.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with blog articles that may be relevant to you.
- Email you to follow up with your enquiry.
- Optimise our advertising campaigns and improve our user experience.
How do we store your data?
Design Upgrade would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Design Upgrade from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Design Upgrade would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Design Upgrade correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Design Upgrade to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Design Upgrade erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Design Upgrade restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Design Upgrade’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Design Upgrade transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Design Upgrade uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Design Upgrade uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Design Upgrade sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com